Saturday, November 21, 2009

Garden Rake


This garden rake to me is pretty easy to advocate in nearly any form at all. While I would advise staying away from cheaper models owing to the strength of the steel or metals comprising the thing and the handle's composition, almost any mid range priced rake or above is pretty much just about perfect. Fiberglass or wood handles - either one - make excellent and long-lasting tools. A tiny caveat: The one personal preference I have developed for rake handles - on the issue of whether to go for the fiberglass ones or wood - deals with their girth. I always enjoyed the thinner wooden handles, myself. Particularly for longer hours spent at the end of one, a thinner handle always seemed somehow more Snedeker-ergonomic. ;-)

Click right here to find out a bit more on this tool and for some user reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment